I’m linking up again to the whole Weekly Wishes thing again. Last week I started it on Tuesday so I’m doing the same this week as well. I like writing lists, and having it public helps me stay accountable.
|Another pic completely unrelated to the Weekly Wishes :p|
Last week’s wishes:
- Take the girls for a half hour walk 5 times this week. Close I did 4 walks!
- Plan out 2 Christmas/Winter craft tutorials. Well, not quite. I have one rough sketch, but need a second idea
- Update blog About Me pics. I have the pics taken, they’re not great though (selfies using my makeshift tripod) but I still have to update them on the side >>
This week’s wishes:
- Again, 5 half hour walks with the girls. Might be a little tough because Silly Bean is sick now.
- 3 Christmas/Winter craft tutorial to sketch out/write up, and do pics for one of them.
- Update side bar with new pics.
- Finish up 10 aprons for the craft fair.
- Don’t eat more than one chocolate/treat per day. (Hard! Silly Bean still has ton of Halloween candy left!)
- Prep meals for next week on Sunday. A friend of mine does meal prep for the main course for supper every Sunday for the week and I think that’s a great idea, especially will be helpful next year when Silly Bean starts school.
That’s in addition to also needing to finish a few other blogging/sewing projects. Oh, and maybe get a picture that actually has something to do with a weekly wish?
What do you have planned this week?
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)