Hi all! I have Melissa from Rebel & Malice on the blog today sharing a tutorial (and pattern!) to make a cute cat ear beret. I love cats! And ears on hats for kids, so cute! Continue reading “Tutorial: Cat Ear Beret by Rebel & Malice”
September means Back to School around here. I decided to choose my Friday Favourites based on the term Teacher’s Pet. Enjoy!
Don’t forget! Sign up for an Ebates account* to get 1% cash back on all purchases on Etsy!
(Canadians can sign up on Ebates.ca*) *my referral links
- This apple scented beeswax candle from Beeswix Candles would make a good gift and get you on the Teacher’s Pet list for sure! 😉 Made of all natural beeswax in Ontario, Canada, they donate some of their proceeds to Ontario beekeepers.
- I love the scalloped edges of the ceramic Best Teacher brooch. Tenacious Bloom handmakes all different kinds of stamped brooches from their location in England.
- What a fun mailbox this would be to have (if you still get home delivery service!) Don’t want a school bus mailbox? The Bus Box makes other fun mailboxes too.
- Books and an apple, nothing says ‘school’ more than that! It can be printed as a note card or an art print to be framed for your wall, from Torn Paper Memories.
- Suzy Ultman has lots of cute art prints in her shop. I love this kitty cat with the apple, aptly titled Teacher’s Pet.
- The Bear Rug Coaster from Dandyrions is oh sew cute! Made of felt and comes with the tiny apple. Makes a great gift for drinkers of coffee or tea. 😉 I want one!