I’m joining the Finish-A-Long for the last quarter of 2016! I had wanted to take part earlier but missed out on entering Q2 and then forgot to enter for Q3.
Here is my list of makes to complete:
- Sotnos top for Silly Bean.
- Grandpa cardigan (for me): fabric is picked and pattern printed.
- Cat costume for Silly Bean. Need to finish the cat tail and make some ears.
- Day Tripper top for me: Pieces are cut, just needs sewing.
- Convertible Clutch x4 for craft fair. Pattern printed and fabric picked!
- Lil Cutie Pouches x10 for craft fair. Fabric picked!
- Half Circle zippered pouch x10 for craft fair. Pattern printed, fabric picked!
- Gym bag for Silly Bean. It’s nearly complete.
- Knitting Project bags x10? for craft fair. Fabric picked.
- Knotty Bag x2 for craft fair. Pattern printed, fabric picked.
- Little Long Stocking doll pattern x2 (for girls for Christmas). Pattern printed, some fabric picked.
- Zierstoff SISSI skirt for Silly Bean. It’s nearly complete. I messed up on the construction and have to unpick, the skirt turned into a tube and not a skirt, haha.
- 10 sets of felt coasters for craft fair (like pic below). Felt and fabric for inner cotton circles is chosen.
- 20 key fobs for craft fair. Fabric is picked.
(Visited 86 times, 1 visits today)