|The angle of this pic makes her feet look huge! They aren’t I swear!|
I left off the extra ruffle detail on the front since I was a little short on fabric.
- Sizing: 12m to 6
- Pattern pieces included for all pieces except the rectangles for the ruffle trim and the skirt bottom.
- Pattern pieces are in black and white and have different style dashed lines for each size. (Not a problem for me since I only print in b&w)
- Cutting charts for the elastic and the skirt/ruffle pieces are included right on the pattern pieces as well.
- Sleeve pattern piece has a clear front and back (no cutting on the fold)
- The pants are separate front and back pieces
- Child measurement chart included
- Clear step by step photos
Overall I really liked the pattern. It went together pretty quickly, The top is super cute on Miss V, the way it poofs out. When I make it again, I will size up though, especially with the flannel since it’s a bit thicker than regular cotton, just to have more growing room.
I would say it was geared towards beginners/advanced beginners. The buttons/buttonholes can be replaced by snaps to make it even easier.
So 1-year-olds are difficult to get pics of. They never want to look where you want them to. And she refused to stand up for most of the pics, hence the one ok pic of her standing.