I’m featuring gift ideas on my blog this month, and what better than toy food for the kiddos (young and old) in your life! No time to make them yourself? I’ve included links to some ready made toy food below!
This month I’m focusing on Halloween. Which means that the Etsy shop finds and the things I share including tutorials will for the most part be Halloween related. Awesome! Even the things I find online and post on my Facebook page. So head on over there if you want to see more fun Halloween related posts.
September means Back to School around here. I decided to choose my Friday Favourites based on the term Teacher’s Pet. Enjoy!
Don’t forget! Sign up for an Ebates account* to get 1% cash back on all purchases on Etsy!
(Canadians can sign up on Ebates.ca*) *my referral links
- This apple scented beeswax candle from Beeswix Candles would make a good gift and get you on the Teacher’s Pet list for sure! 😉 Made of all natural beeswax in Ontario, Canada, they donate some of their proceeds to Ontario beekeepers.
- I love the scalloped edges of the ceramic Best Teacher brooch. Tenacious Bloom handmakes all different kinds of stamped brooches from their location in England.
- What a fun mailbox this would be to have (if you still get home delivery service!) Don’t want a school bus mailbox? The Bus Box makes other fun mailboxes too.
- Books and an apple, nothing says ‘school’ more than that! It can be printed as a note card or an art print to be framed for your wall, from Torn Paper Memories.
- Suzy Ultman has lots of cute art prints in her shop. I love this kitty cat with the apple, aptly titled Teacher’s Pet.
- The Bear Rug Coaster from Dandyrions is oh sew cute! Made of felt and comes with the tiny apple. Makes a great gift for drinkers of coffee or tea. 😉 I want one!
My 5-year-old, Silly Bean, recently lost her first tooth. She was so excited when the tooth fairy showed up. I used this tooth pillow (pictured below) I made a while ago (no, she didn’t get $5). She was so happy when she woke up the next day and saw the money she did get that she exclaimed “I guess fairies really are real!”
I started looking around Etsy and found these cute tooth fairy items. I really want the door! Would it be bad if the tooth fairy only left her door for the second (and later) teeth?
ETA: Did you know that you can earn cash back on your purchases on Etsy if you have an Ebates account? Yeah, I didn’t know either until a week ago. Use my referral link to Ebates to sign up with them if you don’t already have an account before you make any purchase! Currently they’re giving 3% cash back! (At Aug 27, 2015).
And as a bonus find, this would make the cutest little gift for the Tooth Fairy to leave behind: